Sunday, March 21, 2010

What is the best hair gel in the market which gives a wet look & doesnt cause hair loss?

My husband uses Toni %26amp; guy or the VO5 range, they are both good.





As for the hair loss, no gel should do this, if it does then you need to ring up the company and complain.What is the best hair gel in the market which gives a wet look %26amp; doesnt cause hair loss?
Any girl who isn't a picky/chav/townie/upper class townie, whatever you call them will not like the wet look. Do not do it unless your a Nike, burberry wearing man. If you are you will have a girl on her back in no time.What is the best hair gel in the market which gives a wet look %26amp; doesnt cause hair loss?
I haven't a clue
I use nexxus versa styler...
Hello - I'm a make up artist and I use Aveda hair gel in my kit. It gives a nice wet look and it contains natural ingredients. The cheap stuff will ruin your hair!





Have a look at the website and check out the haircare section.
well if u're lookin for a wet slick look to keep a ponytail nicely in place, u can use let's jam... mostly blaq girls use it but its worth a try as it doesnt break ur hair at all
I have used ';Hask'; brand ';Pure shine spray on luminator';





As for hair loss I have had no problem !

No comments:

Post a Comment