Sunday, March 21, 2010

Can everyday use of hair gel cause early hair loss?

i know you should avoid ones with alcohol, but it seems like ALL of them have a denatured kind in them





btw, im posting in lgbt cause i love the section, answers here are always good :)Can everyday use of hair gel cause early hair loss?
no ! i think is hereditary!





gels don't make you loose your hair only look better!





or try not to use too much chemicals on your hair!





i know hair dyes ruin your hair!Can everyday use of hair gel cause early hair loss?
I have no idea. I would have to say probably a little. When I was younger I use hair gel ALOT. I mean ALOT, like a whole grip of it on my hair lol, at 21, I started to loose hair.


One day my sister bought a weird shampoo and conditioner from a store and while using them, I looked at my hands and down in the showers and saw hair everywhere, my hairs are falling like crazy. I think it's the shampoo and conditioner and front that point, some of my hairs never grew back:( :(((


I really don't know if gel causes hair loss but I think it might contribute a little to it since some of them contains alcohol and they usually make your hair very dried and brittle and that can destroy the hair fiber and damage hair follicles.


There are many things that can cause hair loss, genetic, hair products, medicines, illness, stress, ect.
Yes it can. In fact all hair products, gel, mousse, hairspray, dye, etc. can have direct effects on hair loss. I have several friends in the cosmetology industry and even though it is not in their best interest to give out this kind of information, because they sell these products in their salons, they have all told me that these kinds of hair products can contribute to hair loss. I was experiencing some hair loss myself several years ago and that is what made me ask them in the first place. I was surprised to find out about it and I stopped using hair products like these immediately. I stopped seeing hair loss, so I am sure that I did the right thing.
I'm not so sure about hair gel but putting any sort of chemical in your hair really isn't good for it. All those curling/straightening mousses all damage your hair in the long run. And if you have good hair to begin with, it would be a waste if you let it get damaged. My hair is bad as it is. Dry nappy hair. lol and I'm white! I hate it. And I don't put any chemicals in it. It's just bad hair I was born with. If you got good hair, don't mess it up. Be happy!
That sounds more like one of those things one stupid person says then eventually everyone takes it as a fact. It was made for hair so I don't see why they wouldn't make sure it wouldn't harm hair before selling it.





I guess if it has acid it would be bad. But then it wouldn't be gel. It would be nair.
if you overdo it it can suffocate the hair follicles.


\
i lost mine:





%26lt;





from gettin' whacked with a cue !
  • sun sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment