Sunday, March 21, 2010

Does Gel Cause Hair Loss?

Hey, I have a curly/wavy kind of hair and it's very thin. I have an afro but what I do to hide it is use this garnier hair gel along with some water to make fresh curls.. they look really nice and everyone likes it, but I wanted to know if this caused hair loss? Cause if I raise my hair by the side I can see a clear in it. Thanks!Does Gel Cause Hair Loss?
gel contains alcohol that breaks the hair off and there some products that can help to regain growth for your thinning sides like organic root stimulator products and products from strengthofnature.com like growth and healing





every morning rub your scalp with the Root Health cr猫me then I apply the Growth N鈥?Healing anti-thinning circulation stimulant around your temples and nape area also sometimes apply a small amount of the BreakFree cr猫me lightly all over your hair and finally I apply the Healthy Ends cr猫me on your ends.Does Gel Cause Hair Loss?
There is a strong possibility that the line in your hair is either your hairline or calic (I think thats the right word). Calics are natural and a lot of people have them and they show up like hairlines and can be either wide or skinny.

Report Abuse



I was just talking to one of my Sons about this a couple of hours ago. We came to the conclusion that yes it does cause hair loss. My two oldest boys ages 25 and 22 have been using gel for about 5-6 years and there is a very noticeable thinning of hair. Loss of hair doesn't run in the family and my two other boys that don't use gel as often still have a full head of hair.
';Yea, brother!';
nah it's fine,,,,i wish i had your natural curls....
Many cosmetics these days have ingredients that can cause skin cancer, cancer of the throat, hair loss, skin problems, and the list could go on literally three pages. Certified Natural and organic cosmetics or if you know for them to be natural and organic for sure are the right path to follow. The other path is not always so clear.
no it should you really need to go to the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment