Sunday, March 21, 2010

Does hair-gel really cause hair-loss?

Because I put on hair gel every day, but whenever I rinse it off, it feels much smoother than it normally is.Does hair-gel really cause hair-loss?
Dont even worry about it, thats an old wives tale that hair gel causes hair loss. But you should definitely try to use a better quality gel than whats sold at drugstores/supermakrets . If you want a good basic gel that doesnt have alcohol try the KMS Styling Gel, it has a firm hold but doesnt get flaky. To purchase or for more information visit http://www.kristybeauty.comDoes hair-gel really cause hair-loss?
You washing it properly instead of just rinsing? Sounds like you're not getting it all off.





Anyway, no you can't loose your hair from gel - unless you've got some freaking allergy to it.
I have seen no case studies or scientific data to back this suggestion up. I would definitely say that it doesn't. I frequently use hair gel and I have a pretty thick head of hair.
nope I use it everyday as well, Been using it for 10 years and still have my hair.
no but wearing hats a lot can cause hairloss

No comments:

Post a Comment