Sunday, March 21, 2010

If I were to gel my hair with alcohol free gel everyday would it cause hair loss and eventually make me bald?

I've got natural curly/wavy hair and I wanna add gel to it to make it even more curly. Since gels with alcohol in them cause hair loss would using a alcohol free gel have the same side effects? And if so could you recommend me any gels that don't cause hair loss. Thanks to the people that answered my question :)If I were to gel my hair with alcohol free gel everyday would it cause hair loss and eventually make me bald?
no. gels wont cause any hair loss. but, i'm positive it will cause dandruff. I've seen many of my friends use gel, they didn't loose their hair but they were complaining about how itchy there hair was because of dandruff.





http://www.besthairlosstreatmentreviews.鈥?/a>If I were to gel my hair with alcohol free gel everyday would it cause hair loss and eventually make me bald?
No, the use of hair gel will not result in hairloss.
yes. try vo5 gels my dad uses them every day and so far no probs
my brother used gel and so far no problem

No comments:

Post a Comment